Saturday 28 February 2015

How Do You Fly?

It's impossible to explain creativity.
 It's like asking a bird, "How do you fly"
You just do. 
~ Eric Jerome Dickey


Nothing too heavy or deep to share today . . . just the fruit of a couple hours retreat from busyness and the cares of this life to play with photos and see what develops. These few hours have been like "still waters and green pastures" to me where my soul is restored and things that trouble me just settle into a place of peace and trust that He has the whole world in His capable hands.

 " Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on.  Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.  Are you not of more value than they? "
Matthew 5: 25,26


The collage below includes all of the photos and textures used to create the image above. Linking with Photo Art Thursday.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing what you've done with those photos and textures, Andrea. A true artist reflecting the gifts of the Master Artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing collection of birds, gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing to me that you and I are a continent's width apart and yet we are pondering the same ponderings. I have spent the week "taking pictures" and now hope to put them in a collage such as you did. The difference is my "pictures" are daily journal entries that have evolved into a discourse. That discourse will show up on my blog as your collage showed up here today. I LOVE your work. I could look at the collage endlesslyl for every time I peak again I see something new or something again from a new perspective. Love, love, love. Matthew 5: 25, 26 is such a comfort in these days of the unraveling of our civilization. He gives us oases in the desert to we can go out again. This has been one for me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Do You Fly is probably your best collage Andrea! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, this is EPIC! What a cool idea. I had to look at all of the photos to find them in your composition like a treasure hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this... and your words along with it.
    Really beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by . . . appreciate your comments.