Well dear friends, we have come to the final Monday of the year 2011 and while I enjoy the lovely trees and decorations and packages wrapped up so pretty, my prayer is that the gift of God's only Son, born of the virgin, delivered in a stable and wrapped in flesh and blood and swaddling clothes would be our most treasured gift . . . that we would get the message of love that came to seek and save us, that would we hear Him as He speaks to us in the daily happenings of our lives.
More of the gifts so graciously given . . .
597. The massive wingspan of a heron in flight . . . what a sight to see
598. Reaching a goal at physio
599. Visitors with a sweet Christmas hamper
601. Prayers for a kitty with a sick belly . . . poor Zack
602. Hearing people say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays"
603. Store manager helping me to the checkout as I struggle with my crutches
604. The smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning
605. Christmas Eve dinner at my daughter's . . . with my former in-laws . . . amazing grace, amazing dinner
606. Roast beef and home-made gingerbread cheesecake . . . best cheesecake I've ever had
607. Christ the Saviour is born . . . the best Gift ever given . . one size fits all
608. A most generous gift . . . a new computer to replace the failing dinosaur
609. A daughter that truly delights in sharing what God has blessed her with
610. Christmas dinner prepared by many willing hands
611. Hot chocolate with marshmallows
612. Phone call from my son, talking to the girlies one by one . . . oh how I love them all
Linking up with Ann and friends at . . .