Oh that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children of men! For He satisfies the longing soul and fills the hungry with goodness.
Counting towards one thousand . . .
564. Large flock of geese swooping low to land in a field
565. Good physiotherapy session
566. Laughing instead of crying
567. Missing an old friend on her birthday
568. God's word to me in The Message Bible . . . 1 Peter 5:9-11
"The suffering won't last forever"
569. Declaring over my knee . . . "every knee shall bow"
570. Cancelled car insurance while I can't drive . . . save $$$
571. Baby Ema - 11 months old
572. Phone time with the grandgirlies
573. Mandarin oranges
576. Christmas shopping
577. Remembering others in need
579. A gull in flight
580. Christmas carols
581. Little treasure boxes for my girlies
583. Handmade envelopes for someone special (tutorial here)
585. The chrysanthemum I babied all summer finally blooms in December
Joining this grateful community @