"All our discontents about what we want appeared to spring from the want of thankfulness for what we have."
~ Daniel Defoe
Giving thanks for what I have . . .724. A lesson on judging and kindness played out in living colour
725. Knowing how it feels to be wrongly judged . . . being careful not to judge others
726. Being treated with kindness and respect at my next stop . . . such a contrast . . . I prefer kindness
727. A lovely day for a walk in my favourite park
729. So many ducks, flying in . . . taking off
731. Capturing late winter beauty in such intricate detail
733. A parade of plumage . . . blue jays squawking . . .
and the first robin of spring.734. While watching and waiting to see if more birds would come, this song arises in my heart . . .
Softly and tenderly, Jesus is calling; calling for you and for me
See on the portals He's watching and waiting; waiting for you and for me.
735. Learning about Lent
736. A new project . . Fifty-Five and Counting
Linking with Ann & friends at . . .