Thou hast given so much to me, give one thing more . . . a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it pleaseth me, as if Thy blessings had spare days,
But such a heart whose pulse may be Thy praise.
~ George Herbert
Counting the gifts of another week . . .712. Valentine's Day . . . a day to celebrate love . . . for God, from God, for family and friends
714. Artwork for Grandma . . . smiles every time I view them
717. The way my daughter plans and executes a movie night out for five young ladies in wheelchairs (and me)
718. The joy of doing "normal" teenage stuff that it brought them . . . their happy chatter debriefing afterwards
719. Joining the gathering of believers on Sunday for the 1st time since surgery . . . 3 months
720. A warm welcome . . . David, a 50 yr. old with Down Syndrome, smiling big and waving hello
722. Financial woes at church that require us to think differently and pull together
723. Buttons getting pushed at ladies group . . . tears, apologies, forgiveness, release
Linking with this grateful community.