I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Getting closer to 1000 . . .
814. Rejoicing with those who rejoice
815. A great recycling program
816. Home made turkey/chicken broth . . . no artificial ingredients
817. A new search engine that is non-profit . . . generates income that is 100% donated to worthy charities
(image source: benelab homepage)
818. Random things that make you smile . . . like a rubber ducky in the middle of the road
819. An eagle soaring over the house820. Little neigbour girl learning English
821. Her cheery greetings
822. Three bags full from the farm market
823. Increased energy
824. Provision from unexpected places . . . not once, not twice but four times. Somebody loves me.
825. Hydrangeas that WILL blossom this year
826. An icky job accomplished
827. Tuna treats for kitties . . . lip-smacking good
828. Sweet sale on lily bulbs . . . $1 per package (How could I resist "Sweet Surrender?)
829. A fun garage sale fundraiser for orphans in Sierra Leone
830. Wounding words, forgiveness, a heart that stays open
831. Surprised with a zoo day
832. Spontaneous praise at the wonders of God's imagination
833. Greater measure of healing in my knee that allowed me to enjoy the full extent of the zoo
834. Restorative sleep
835. Sweet dreams
836. Creativity sparked
837. Symphony of bird song that delights the heart
Joining the multitudes, giving thanks together at . . .