Monday 28 May 2012

Grace Notes - Counting the Gifts 813-837

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make its boast in the LORD; the humble shall hear of it and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.
~   ~   ~   ~   ~
Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!
Psalm 34:1-3,8



Getting closer to 1000  . . . 
813.  A call from a friend
814.  Rejoicing with those who rejoice
815.  A great recycling program 
816.  Home made turkey/chicken broth . . . no artificial ingredients
817.  A new search engine that is non-profit . . . generates income that is 100% donated to worthy charities  
http://benelab.org/
 (image source: benelab homepage)
818.  Random things that make you smile . . . like a rubber ducky in the middle of the road
819.  An eagle soaring over the house
820.  Little neigbour girl learning English
821.  Her cheery greetings
822.  Three bags full from the farm market
823.  Increased energy
824.  Provision from unexpected places . . . not once, not twice but four times.  Somebody loves me.
825.  Hydrangeas that WILL blossom this year
826.  An icky job accomplished
827.  Tuna treats for kitties . . . lip-smacking good
828.  Sweet sale on lily bulbs . . . $1 per package (How could I resist "Sweet Surrender?)
829.  A fun garage sale fundraiser for orphans in Sierra Leone
830.  Wounding words, forgiveness,  a heart that stays open
831.   Surprised with a zoo day
832.  Spontaneous praise at the wonders of God's imagination



833.  Greater measure of healing in my knee that allowed me to enjoy the full extent of the zoo
834.  Restorative sleep
835.  Sweet dreams
836.  Creativity sparked
837.  Symphony of bird song that delights the heart


Joining the multitudes, giving thanks together at . . .

7 comments:

  1. So happy you stopped by my blog! I've enjoyed your pictures so very much. We have much in common - especially Jesus :) Blessings to you on this Memorial Day.
    Gran Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog made me smile! You have such beautiful photos on your blog - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Andrea Dawn,

    As I look at your zoo pictures, I think we must have had some of the same wondrous moments this past weekend. I was in awe of the rhino and the many many bird and the bitty reptiles and farm animals. The sheer variety made me applaud the Father in my heart.

    My toe and your knee keeping us slow, but our faiths keeping us looking upward. I truly believe we are sister of the heart. I am so happy to see your pictures. They link me to you so very vividly.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I come eager and always leave refreshed just to hear and see of your grace notes... thanksgiving so sweet to the One who is ever faithful and calls us 'His own'...
    beautiful photos and descriptions here. loved the cat licking her chomps and the fruitful hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this today! Such a beautiful list. I really had to smile at the cat and those smacking-good treats!!! They really let you know,don't they? Wat a beautiful name for lilies! Sweet Surrender. I don't think I could resist that, just on the merits of their name!!! So glad I stopped by today. I go away blessed . . .again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. during the summertime – I open my sliding door and listen to the birds sing before dawn – so, of your list – the last one is kind of special to me. But of course, Laska the Love Kitty forces me to choose the tuna treats – and that awesome picture you took of your love kitty. And of course, all of your pictures were amazing – and I was blessed, just like Cora in the comment above me – again. God bless and keep you and each and every one of yours Andrea Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful things to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by . . . appreciate your comments.