"Now thank we all, our God, with hearts and hands and voices
Who wondrous things hath done, in whom His world rejoices;
Who from our mother's arms, hath blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love, and still is ours today."
~ Rev. Martin Rinkart (1858)
Counting the countless gifts of love . . .698. Wonderful news from my surgeon . . . cancelling the second procedure . . .
699. . . .and I am okayed to drive again
701. Issues with government agencies brought to a satisfactory conclusion . . . big sigh of relief
702. Tiny feathered friends flitting through the branches, finding the newly placed feeder
703. My new license plates - 091 PSK . . . and the way I remember it . . . 91, a PSalm of the King
705. Afternoon nap
706. This prayer . . . A Prayer for Drawing Strength from Our Tireless, Hope-renewing God
707. My birthday . . . many expressions of love and good wishes
708. A sacrifice that contributed to a defining moment 31 years in the making.
709. God is soooo good!