To often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring . . . all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
~ Leo Buscaglia
Counting on to 1000 gifts . . .
737. Joy blooming
738. A light-box . . . home-made photography aid from online tutorial . . . helps to take lovely "natural" light photos like this delightful bundle of lavender
740. A much enjoyed theatrical production
741. Helping my dad with internet stuff
742. Grace and peace and provision while locked out of the house for 5 hours
743. The privilege of volunteering at Canadian National Boccia Competition . . . so many broken bodies but bright smiles and warm hearts
746. A glorious sunset
747. Sleeping in after three early mornings
748. Finding my rhythm again
Linking with Ann's community . . .