Thursday 29 January 2015

Letting Go

In this post I combine two quotes and a piece of photo art to preach a simple sermon to myself. It's what's happening anyways so I figure it can only help to solidify the message.  It might just encourage you too.

      "I realize there's something incredibly honest about trees in winter; how they're experts in letting things go." ~ Jeffrey McDaniel 


"Trust God.  
He simply wants to take you from good to better
 and from better to best.
Every. Single. Time."
~Stacey L. Sanchez

Linking with Cherie at the Froelich Diaries for Photo Art Thursday

8 comments:

  1. I just love the quote about trees letting go.
    Gorgeous picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazingly beautiful~ expresses how I love winter so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea this is a very cool effect! Thanks so much for being brave enough to join my little art corner! What a great quote to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a beautiful piece of art :)

    NatureFootstep at:
    http://nfverk.blogspot.se/2015/01/nf-digital-art-meme-dam-132-black-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, my friend, you're bringing home that thing most needful in the midst of my mess. Searching for a Mary heart in a Martha world, this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never looked at trees that way before - very true, as is the lesson for us humans to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really nice. It's got a gentleness about it that is very calming. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The combination of the quotation and your artwork is very effective. Letting go can be difficult, but it's natural.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by . . . appreciate your comments.