O LORD that lends me life
Lend me a heart replete with thankfulness.
~ William Shakespeare
" . . . neither filthiness nor foolish talking,, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather, giving of thanks." Ephesians 5:4
Continuing on, counting the gifts to 1000 and beyond . . .
510. Learning something new . . . how to make a blog button
511. "You shall hear the small as well as the great" Deuteronomy 1:17
512. The ways He speaks and weaves things together
513. A room full of "knees" at pre-op group session . . . all precious in Your sight
514. Kindness and compassion of health-care workers
515. A finished project . . . one more off the list
516. This post that caused my heart to soar . . . such beautiful truth
517. Weary travellers home safe and sound
518. Building up strength
519. A visit with my sister, Martha . . . a chance to play her piano, O joy!
520. An old photo of Mom turned up
|Mama and brother and sister and their spouses took this cruise in 1981. |
522. . . . dessert prepared by niece Katie, French Cake (Oliver helped)
523. Time with Pippa, my great-niece . . . such a happy, peaceful baby
524. Family historians
525. Cranberry pumpkin cookies warm from the oven
Joining the symphony of praise @