The year's at the spring, and day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven; the hill-side's dew-pearl'd;
The lark's on the wing; the snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven - all's right with the world!
~ Robert Browning
The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the multitudes of isles be glad!
Joining the multitudes giving thanks . . .
749. Help getting air in my tire
750. A gas station that still provides air at no charge . . . very few of those left
751. Young man on a skateboard, headphones on, drink in one hand, bag of groceries in the other, grinning from ear to ear on a sunny no-jacket kind of day. Had me smiling right along with him.
752. Warmer days, longer daylight
753. Blue jays visiting
755. Friendly classmates
756. My sister got her surgery date . . .
757. . . . and then it got moved even closer.
758. Gracie is getting so grown up . . . she knows what time to come home every night from Auntie Shannon's. 10 pm and she is looking for her treats.
759. A hard conversation that was well-received
760. Daffodils blooming
762. Developing an action plan
763. The tiniest signs of life on my Virginia creeper
764. Stairs getting easier
765. Welcoming faces at church
766. Communion with the saints on Sunday . . . in remembrance of Him
767. Hearing the neighbour's lawnmower the first time this spring
768. Ladybugs and snails . . . small wonders of nature