We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near.
~ Psalm 75:1
Time got away on me last week and I didn't make a Grace Notes post even though I had recorded them in my Gratitude Journal. Playing catch up as I continue counting . . .770. Seeing the moon and stars when I took out the recycling. The rain clouds had sailed away to water other
771. The way stars remind me of "this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine".
772. Grace that carried me through a busy day after a poor night's sleep.
773. Opportunities to show kindness to strangers
776. Hearing Ema say "hi da".
777. Pockets of sunshine
778. Extra laps in the pool
779. Following the prompting of the spirit and finding provision
780. Fresh juice from fruits and veggies
781. A moving Good Friday service
782. First beach day . . . sunny but still cool by the water
784. The sun, the breeze, the salty air . . . peace that washes over me at the ocean's edge.
785. Faithful pups waiting for their master to finish lunch
787. A furry friend that wanted lots of attention
788. Cross-centred hymns and worship songs . . . He is Risen, indeed!
789. First BBQ of the year
790. Tulips busting out all over
(totally not planned).
792. Safe am I . . . in the hollow of His hand
793. Big girls that can still call their daddy's for help
794. Both Shan's dad and Alison's dad came over this week and took care of some 'manly' chores . . . power
washing and chopping down a tree.
795. A finished project . . . soft and snuggly recycled flannel
Linking with the grateful ones at . . .