Thursday 5 January 2012

Blessed by Friends . . . 10 Things About Me

Earlier this week I received a Kreativ Blogger award from 2 dear friends . . . Dawn at Dschondog's Blog and Susan at My Favourite Things .  One for this blog and one for WORD Pictures.


The idea behind this award is to recognize 6 creative bloggers that you have come across in your internet travels and also to tell 10 things about yourself most people wouldn't know.  Great fun getting to know people better.
1.  I was a cheerleader in high school.
2.  I loved school . . . I went back twice as an adult and earned a 2 yr diploma in Business  Administration/Accounting & Finance and a 1 year Accounting & Payroll Administrator Diploma.
3.  I could tie my own shoes when I was 2 years old.
4.  I took trampoline lessons as a teenager.
5.  I love the taste of peanut butter and cheese . . . together.
6.  I used to take my kids froggin' at the Willow River.
7.  I could still do the splits when I was 50.
8.  I used to be the pianist in a small country church.
9.  I am allergic to penicillin and wasps   
10. I have seen the sunrise at Haleakala Volcano in Maui


My nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
Tamar @ Randomosity
Lorrie @ Fabric Paper Thread
Kim @ Picking Poppies
Ali @ Alli Crafts
Amy @ The Idea Room
Nadege @ Moments in Time


I think  . . .  I know, we all are creative in unique ways . . . these are some of the Kreativ people I enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Andrea Dawn... I have been waiting for this :)
    The only thing I knew was you being the pianist for a small country church...and we enjoyed you doing that for us all those years!
    It was a wonderful surprise to find out all the rest... what an amazing friend I have!
    Splits at 50 ! I could not do them, ever!
    I would love to have joined you all with our family to go frogging at the Willow ( we did it on our farm) and the sunset in Maui I am sure you will never forget!
    You are still a cheer leader, only it is for the King of kings!
    And a trampline star! How fun!
    I am not sure when I learned to tie my shoelaces...Until grade one, I lived mostly bare foot or in galoshes or runners with no laces. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2 years old and already tying shoes! : )

    Congrats you to and thank you for thinking of me, I am honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this? I think because it was posted during a traumatic time in my life!

    Anyway, this is SO good. I didn't know any of these things, but I have done froggin' and have been to the volcano on Maui. I don't remember anything I did at age 2 and, like Susan, I could not do a split EVER! Well, I made banana splits at my uncle's Tastee Freez when I was 16, but not the leg kind of splits! I would have broken my neck on a trampoline. No wonder you needed knee surgery! HA!

    Thanks for re-posting the site address for this. I'm sure glad you've taken up writing and photography,
    Love you,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by . . . appreciate your comments.