Earlier this week I received a Kreativ Blogger award from 2 dear friends . . . Dawn at Dschondog's Blog and Susan at My Favourite Things . One for this blog and one for WORD Pictures.
The idea behind this award is to recognize 6 creative bloggers that you have come across in your internet travels and also to tell 10 things about yourself most people wouldn't know. Great fun getting to know people better.
2. I loved school . . . I went back twice as an adult and earned a 2 yr diploma in Business Administration/Accounting & Finance and a 1 year Accounting & Payroll Administrator Diploma.
3. I could tie my own shoes when I was 2 years old.
4. I took trampoline lessons as a teenager.
5. I love the taste of peanut butter and cheese . . . together.
6. I used to take my kids froggin' at the Willow River.
7. I could still do the splits when I was 50.
8. I used to be the pianist in a small country church.
9. I am allergic to penicillin and wasps
10. I have seen the sunrise at Haleakala Volcano in Maui
My nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
Tamar @ Randomosity
Lorrie @ Fabric Paper Thread
Kim @ Picking Poppies
Ali @ Alli Crafts
Amy @ The Idea Room
Nadege @ Moments in Time
I think . . . I know, we all are creative in unique ways . . . these are some of the Kreativ people I enjoy!