“Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.”
~ John Milton
The counting to 1000 continues . . .
667. Praying friends
668. Knee bend is getting better, little by little
669. Sunshine streaming through my kitchen window
670. Old family photos
|Maternal GrGrGreat Grandparents Freelove Horn and David Benjamin Taylor of Searcy County, Arkansas|
671. Devotional from Craig arrived in the mail
672. All things are upheld by the word of His power
673. Favour with God, favour with man
674. Short lineups
675. Safety for my son while in Costa Rica
676. Sharing a meal
677. Long conversation by the fireplace
678. The throne of grace to which we may boldly come . . .
679. . . . any time, any place
680. Giving testimony to the goodness of God
681. Friends that cheerfully drive me home
682. A most delightful read . . . Havah . . . the story of Eve.
683. Juicy citrus goodness . . . Texas red grapefruit
684. The practice of gratitude being spoken of and encouraged even by those who don't know the One to whom all thanks is due . . . the Giver of every good and perfect gift.
(There is a back shot of a skinny-dipper jumping into the water . . .
I don't find it offensive but wanted to give a heads-up . . . this is really quite beautifully done.)
Linking with Multitudes on Mondays . . .