The unthankful heart . . . discovers no mercies;
but let the thankful heart sweep through the day
and as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find
in every hour, some heavenly blessings!
653. Trying a new recipe, Parsnip Ginger Leek Soup . . . healthy and delicious
654. An obedient kitten
655. Rallying around a blogging friend as she walks a hard road
656. Remembering Your faithfulness in the past
657. Trusting You for the future
658. Lost things found . . . my Daily Light devotional
660. One soft brown paw reaching up to touch my hand
661. A healing prayer from ages past
662. Pippa and Leighton's christening, my great niece and nephew
663. Taking pictures for their grandma in Montreal
665. Standing longer, getting stronger
666. You delight in mercy . . .
"Who is a God like You, pardoning iniquity
and passing over the transgression of the remnant of His heritage?
He does not retain His anger forever, because He delights in mercy.
He will again have compassion on us and will subdue our iniquities.
You will cast all our sins into the depth of the sea.
You will give truth to Jacob and mercy to Abraham,
Which You have sworn to our fathers from days of old.
Micah 7:18-20Linking with . . .