Linking with Ann for . . .
301. Cuddling a lonely Zack-kitty missing his humans
302. The community of believing bloggers who encourage, inspire and make me smile big
303. . . . and often reduce me to joyous weeping for the beauty of their words
304. Dawn, Susan, Ann, Craig, Lorrie, Danelle, Lisa-Jo, Linda and so many more. Thank you.
305. Mending clothes . . . yes some people really still do that
306. A sweet wander through the Word - He found me
307. A poem that almost wrote itself . . . Paper Cuts
308. Paying bills for my out-of-town girl
309. Thinking of a friend I haven't seen for a while and she calls
310. The peace of God . . . peace with God
311. Sparkling clean bathroom
312. Brushing up on geography with Seterra . . .what fun, my how the world has changed since I was in school.
313. Watermelon . . . when my girl was little she called it "water lemon"
314. Watering the grass
315. Heard from my boss - back to work next week
316. Listening to the song in my heart . . . "I've seen miracles just happen, silent prayers be answered . . . that's what faith can do".
317. Trying new recipe . . . plum platz
318. My kitten is now a cat . . . Happy Birthday, Gracie
319. Doing a jigsaw puzzle . . . finding the lost piece
|Visited my sister and her husband here last summer.|
320. Waking from a wonderful restful sleep